Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Makes: 12-15 heart cakes
|80 g||digestive biscuits|
|40 g||salted butter, melted|
|380 g||cream cheese, room temperature|
|1 tbsp||corn flour|
|2||QL Omega Eggs|
|A few drops of red food colouring|
- To make the base, coarsely blend the digestive biscuits and butter together in a food processor.
- On a 12 x 18 inch baking tray, press the cookie base firmly down and freeze for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, cream together sugar, cream cheese and corn flour until fluffy. Add in the yogurt, cream and QL Omega Eggs, mix well.
- Mix ¾ of the cream cheese mixture with a few drops of red food colouring. Pour the mixture onto the cake tin and even it out.
- With the remainder white cream cheese, add teaspoonful drops all over the red mixture on the cake tin and create swirls using the tip of the spoon.
- In a preheated oven of 180°C, bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and refrigerate overnight.
- Cut the cheesecake using a 2 inch heart shape cookie cutter.