Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
|2 cup||MUSHROOM Steamboat Selection 6 in 1|
|1 tbsp||cooking oil|
|2 cloves||garlic, minced|
|1 cup||frozen mix vegetables|
|1 cup||heavy cream|
|½ cup||chicken stock|
|2 cup||cooked rice|
|Salt and pepper to taste|
|Grated mozzarella and cheddar cheeses (for topping)|
- Cut the items in the MUSHROOM Steamboat Selection 6 in 1 into quarters.
- Heat up a large, deep pan with cooking oil. Stir fry minced garlic until fragrant.
- Add the MUSHROOM Steamboat Selection 6 in 1, followed by the mixed vegetables.
- Pour in the cream, stir well then add the chicken stock. Bring mixture to a boil.
- Add the cooked rice, followed by salt and pepper to taste. Stir and cook for 2 minutes or until the sauce is almost fully absorbed by the rice.
- Place rice into a heatproof baking dish. Sprinkle with grated cheeses.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 220°C, until the cheese surface turns golden brown. Serve immediately.
To find out more about MUSHROOM products and where to purchase, click here.