Hari Raya celebration would not be complete without these delicious cornflakes cookies. Our take on this popular treat is to add fresh orange zest for a citrusy tang, and almond nibs for that extra crunch. We also added raisins, but if you don’t like raisins, just switch it up with some yummy chocolate chips!
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Makes: 18-22 cookies
|1||QL Omega egg yolk|
|120 g||plain flour|
|10 g||orange zest|
|30 g||almond nibs|
- Pre-heat oven to 150⁰C.
- Cream butter and sugar till fluffy then add in QL Omega egg yolk.
- Next add in plain flour and mix well.
- Mix in orange zest, almond nibs and raisins. Rest dough for 10 minutes.
- Spoon dough and drop onto crushed cornflakes and roll it.
- Place onto baking tray and bake for 20 minutes at 150⁰C.
QL Omega & QL Deli Fresh eggs are available at major hypermarkets and supermarkets. For more information on QL Eggs, click here.