Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Makes: 35 - 40 tarts
|250 g||salted butter|
|50 g||icing sugar|
|2||QL Omega egg yolks|
|350 g||plain flour|
|40 g||parmesan cheese|
|200 g||pineapple paste|
|250 g||cream cheese, softened|
|1||QL Omega egg yolk + 1 tbsp milk (egg wash)|
- Cream butter with icing sugar until pale in colour. Add in QL Omega egg yolks.
- Add in all the dry ingredients and mix well. Set the pastry dough aside to rest for 10 minutes.
- To make the filling, mix half of the pineapple paste with the cream cheese.
- Mould the pastry using a tart shell and blind bake them for 5 minutes at 160°C then remove from tart shell and set aside to cool.
- Fill the tart shell with the cream cheese filling and top it off with 5g of pineapple paste and slightly pressed it down.
- Place on a baking tray and egg wash lightly. Bake at 160°C for 5-7 minutes.