Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
|2||QL Omega Eggs|
|300 ml||coconut milk|
|210 g||plain flour|
|Green colouring as needed|
|1 tbsp||margarine, melted|
|1-2 tbsp||sesame seeds|
|Oil for greasing|
- Blend pandan and water together. Then strain into a large jug.
- Beat QL Omega Eggs, sugar and coconut milk together. Add in pandan juice and green coloring.
- Combine flour and salt in a large bowl. Add flour mixture into the pandan-coconut milk mixture.
- Strain into a jug.
- Preheat oven at 180°C. When oven has preheated, place mould in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Grease mould with a little oil. Pour mixture into mould.
- Set timer for 40 minutes, brush with melted margarine and sprinkle sesame seeds after 20 minutes.
- Continue to bake until done. Set aside to cool before slicing.