Here’s a combo that will surprise your tastebuds in a pleasant way: cheese and lobster balls! Try this savoury Cheesy Lobster Roll with friends and family.
This recipe serves 4; it’s perfect for a family breakfast.
|3 tbsp||cream cheese|
|2 tsp||chives, chopped|
|¼ cup||shallot, diced|
|2 tbsp||celery, chopped|
|¼ tsp||white pepper|
|A dash of tabasco|
|4||hot dog buns|
|3 tbsp||butter, melted|
|4 cup||MUSHROOM Lobster Flavoured Ball , sliced|
|1 tbsp||fresh lemon juice|
- In a bowl combine together cream cheese, mayonnaise, chives, shallot, celery, salt, pepper and tabasco. Mix well.
- Heat up a frying pan over medium heat. Split the hot dog rolls in half and brush each cut side with the 2 tbsp melted butter.
- Next place the buttered side down until golden brown for 4 minutes. Remove and set aside
- In the same pan add 1 tbsp butter, stir in the MUSHROOM Lobster Flavoured Ball and lemon juice.
- Gently toss making sure to coat and warm up the Mushroom Lobster Flavoured Ball– no more than 30 seconds.
- Add the warm Mushroom Lobster Flavoured Ball into the cream mixture and gently mix.
- Stuff each hot dog rolls with ½ the lobster mixture.
- Serve immediately.
To find out more about MUSHROOM products and where to purchase, click here.