Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Makes: 30 slices
|75 g||castor sugar|
|1||QL Omega Egg|
|½ tsp||vanilla essence|
|110 g||plain flour|
|½ tsp||baking powder|
|30 g||dried cranberries|
- Preheat oven to 150°C
- In a bowl, whisk together oil and sugar. Beat in the QL Omega Egg and vanilla essence.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt together.
- Fold in the flour mixture to the QL Omega Egg mixture then add in the cranberries and pistachios.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Divide dough into two equal portions. Form the dough into logs of 10 cm wide on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until the logs are light brown. Remove from oven and set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- Cut the logs diagonally into 0.5 cm thick slices then lay the cut pieces on the baking tray and bake at 135°C for another 8 to 10 minutes or until dry.