Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 - 15 minutes
|20 g||unsalted butter, softened|
|30 g||castor sugar|
|25 g||brown sugar|
|34 g||QL Omega Egg|
|102 g||plain flour|
|½ tsp||baking powder|
|A pinch of baking soda|
|7 g||cocoa powder|
|⅛ tsp||vanilla essence|
|½ cup||white chocolate, melted|
|1 tbsp||light corn syrup|
|1 tbsp||butter, melted|
|½ tsp||vanilla essence|
- Preheat oven to 210°C with fan.
- For the doughnuts, cream together the butter, oil and sugar until combined.
- Add the QL Omega Egg, beat for 1 minute until mixture is smooth.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda. Add the salt and mix well.
- Fold half the flour mixture into the QL Omega Egg mixture, then add the milk and vanilla. Mix briefly.
- Fold in the remaining flour mixture into the batter. Transfer the batter into a piping bag.
- Pipe the batter into a non-stick doughnut pan to about ½ cm below the top rim.
- Bake for 10 - 15 minutes or until done. Remove doughnut pan from oven and leave the doughnuts to cool in the pan for 5 minutes before turning them out to cool completely.
- To make the glaze mix everything together except the water. Add a little bit of water and mix until a smooth glaze is formed.