Sashimi snow crab salad is a great complement to meaty mains like our pasta bolognese. The soft, chewy snow crab meat contrasts beautifully with the crisp salad leaves. It only takes 5 – 10 minutes to make, perfect while waiting for your main dish to cook.
Home-made dressing is delicious and only takes 5 minutes to put together. But if you run out of time just grab your favourite salad dressing from the fridge and you are ready to enjoy this crispy fresh and delicious salad! A squeeze of lemon will add a tangy zest to the taste.
|130 g||QL Mushroom Sashimi Snow Crab, whole or torn|
|1 packet||ready-to-eat mixed salad leaves|
|1||small capsicum, cut into rings|
|1 tbsp||ground toasted white sesame seeds|
|1 tsp||light soya sauce|
|1 tsp||toasted sesame oil|
|½ tbsp||vinegar (or rice vinegar/apple cider vinegar)|
|2 tsp||sugar or to taste|
- Mix the dressing ingredients together using a wire whisk till well combined. Chill in refrigerator for 20 - 30 minutes.
- Place salad leaves and capsicum in a large salad or glass bowl. Spread QL Mushroom Sashimi Snow Crab over vegetables.
- Squeeze lemon juice and drizzle chilled salad dressing over vegetables and QL Mushroom Sashimi Snow Crab.
- Serve immediately with pasta bolognese or a main dish of your choice
QL Kitchen Tips
- Make the creamy sesame dressing in advance and store in the refrigerator in a covered container/glass jar for up to 3 days.
- Grind the toasted white sesame just before use for the best flavour and freshness.
To find out more about MUSHROOM products and where to purchase, click here.