Preparation time: 35 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Makes: 2 medium galettes
|250 g||peach slices|
|100 g||strawberry, halved|
|1 tbsp||icing sugar + 1 tsp cornflour|
|30 g||ground almond + 2 tbsp|
|10 g||castor sugar|
|1||QL Omega Egg, beaten|
|110 g||butter, cold and cubed|
|2 tbsp||cold water|
- Mix all the fruit mixture together.
- In a food processor, add in the flour, ground almond, salt and sugar, pulse until it is combined.
- Add in butter and pulse until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add in half of the beaten QL Omega Egg and pulse until the dough is crumbly but holds together.
- Roll and flatten out the dough between 2 clingfilm and chill for 20 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 2 balls and roll out into 1 cm thickness.
- Fold the sides about 1 inch in all around.
- Sprinkle the ground almond before adding the fruit mixture. Brush the edges with the remaining beaten QL Omega Egg.
- Bake in a preheated oven of 180°C for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.