Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
|1 packet||MUSHROOM Steamboat 6 in 1|
|200 ml||fresh coconut milk|
|100 ml||chicken/vegetable stock or water|
|120 g||fresh pineapple, cut into small pieces|
|1 stalk||lemongrass, bruised|
|1 inch||fresh turmeric|
|5||birds eye chili (add more for a spicier dish)|
|1||medium red onion|
|2||kaffir lime leaves|
|1 piece||dried asam (asam keping)|
|3 tbsp||vegetable oil|
|Salt to taste|
- In a blender or food processor, blend onion, birds eye chilli, garlic, ginger and turmeric until it forms a paste.
- Heat oil in a deep pan and sauté the blended mixture on a medium heat for 5 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add lemongrass, dried asam and kaffir lime leaves, and continue to cook on low heat for another 5 minutes.
- Add chicken/vegetable stock or water, followed by MUSHROOM Steamboat 6 in 1 and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Next, add fresh pineapples and coconut milk and allow it to simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Season to taste and serve hot.
To find out more about MUSHROOM products and where to purchase, click here.