Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Makes: 20 mini tarts
|6||MUSHROOM Lobster Flavoured Ball, flower shaped|
|3||MUSHROOM Surimi Crabstick, sliced thinly|
|250 g||cream cheese, soften|
|6 tbsp||pasta sauce|
|1||red chilli, deseeded and diced finely|
|1||kyuri cucumber, sliced thinly|
|Salt and pepper to taste|
Savoury Mini Tartlet Shells:
|128 g||unsalted butter|
|A pinch of salt|
|4 tbsp||cold water|
- In a food processor, pulse flour, butter and salt together until a dough is formed.
- On a floured surface, flatten the dough to 2 inches then wrap in clingfilm and chill to firm up.
- Roll the dough out to about ½ cm thickness and cut into 20 fit to put into tart shells and poke some holes before baking at 180°C for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Slice the MUSHROOM Lobster Flavoured Balls into 4 circles and using a flower shape cutter, cut the MUSHROOM Lobster Flavoured Ball into the shape.
- In a bowl, add in the cream cheese, chillies, pasta sauce, salt and pepper. Mix until the cream cheese is pinkish and soften.
- Put in a piping bag with a rosette nozzle or any of your choice, pipe into the tart shells about 3 cm in height
- Assemble with a slice of cucumber, MUSHROOM Lobster Flavoured Balls, 2 slices MUSHROOM Surimi Crabstick and garnish with the chervil.
To find out more about MUSHROOM products and where to purchase, click here.