Tasty tartlets are always a pleasure to eat, especially when freshly baked the same day. Pipe some pretty designs with strained blueberry filling onto the cheese topping before baking, and they will look wonderful for a party.
Preparation time: 45 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Makes: approximately 10 big tartlets, 25 small tartlets, 50 mini tartlets
|66 g||icing sugar|
|250 g||plain flour|
|20 g||ground almond|
|28 g||QL Omega egg|
Cream Cheese Topping:
|250 g||cream Cheese|
|60 g||icing sugar|
|1||QL Omega egg|
- Make the pastry by creaming the butter and icing sugar until pale. Add flour, ground almond and QL Omega egg until dough is formed.
- Press dough into tart moulds and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the cream cheese topping by mixing together cream cheese, butter and icing sugar until combined. Mix in the QL Omega egg.
- To assemble, place some blueberry filling into tart shell, top with cream cheese mixture and decorate accordingly.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180°C for 15 minutes or until cheese sets.
- Serve at room temperature on the same day or chill and serve cold.