Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
|5||QL Omega Eggs|
|White pepper to taste|
|6 slices||cheddar cheese|
|10 sheets||seaweed (small)|
|1 tbsp||Japanese mayonnaise|
- In a bowl, whisk together QL Omega Eggs, salt and pepper.
- In a tamagoyaki pan, grease it with a bit oil.
- Spoon a ladle of egg mixture onto the pan and cook on low heat until half cook. Slowly roll it up.
- Repeat step 3 but before rolling it up, place a sheet of seaweed on top of the egg mixture.
- Repeat step 4 but before rolling it up, place a slice of cheddar cheese on top of the seaweed.
- Continue step 4 and 5 until desired size is achieved. Remove from pan.
- Slice it into 1 inch thick and garnish with mayonnaise and ebiko.