Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
|2||red onion, sliced thinly|
|½ tsp||garlic powder|
|300 g||MUSHROOM Imitation Crab Stick, shredded|
|¼ cup||BBQ sauce (homemade or store bought)*|
|3 tsp||fresh chives , sliced thinly|
|½ cup||mix of cheddar and Colby cheese|
Homemade Barbeque Sauce:
|70 g||brown sugar|
|35 ml||apple cider|
|1 tsp||Worcestershire sauce|
|1 tsp||dry mustard|
|1 tsp||black pepper|
|½ tsp||tabasco chilli sauce|
To prepare the homemade barbeque sauce, simply combine all the ingredients together and blend until a smooth texture.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and sauté the onions until it is soften, add the garlic powder and MUSHROOM Imitation Crab Stick.
- Sauté for a few minutes, remove from heat and add in the BBQ sauce and chives. Mix well.
- Place ⅓ of the barbeque mix into the middle of each tortilla wrap and sprinkle some cheese then fold the wrap like a popiah. Repeat this with the remaining 2 tortilla wraps.
- Place all 3 crabstick rolls on a baking tray and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top of the rolls.
- Bake in preheat oven at 160°C for 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the colour is golden brown.
To find out more about MUSHROOM products and where to purchase, click here.