Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Servings: 3 - 4
|140 g||plain flour|
|1/3 cup||pistachios, finely ground|
|1 tsp||baking powder|
|1 tsp||baking soda|
|2||QL Omega Eggs, lightly beaten|
|1 tsp||vanilla extract|
|2 tbsp||unsalted butter, melted|
|240 ml||whipping cream|
|1 tsp||vanilla essence|
|A handful of chopped pistachios|
- To make pistachio pancake, combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the QL Omega Egg, milk, vanilla essence and butter, whisking until smooth and combined.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and lightly grease surface with butter.
- Pour ¼ cup of batter into the pan and cook until bubbles appear on the top of the pancake. Flip the pancake over and cook for another minute. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- To make whipped cream, whip together the whipping cream, vanilla essence and sugar until soft peak.
- Serve pistachio pancakes with whipped cream and garnish with chopped pistachios.