If the usual pancakes won’t do, why not try some QL Dorayaki? Two fluffy pancake like patties wrapped around a filling of sweet red bean paste – it’s a taste that will delight at any time of the day.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
|½ tsp||baking powder|
|¼ tsp||baking soda|
|2||QL Omega Eggs|
|½ tsp||soya sauce|
|Red bean paste|
- Whisk QL Omega Eggs with sugar and honey in a mixing bowl.
- Add sifted flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Slowly add water, soy sauce, vinegar and oil. Whisk until smooth.
- Drop a small ladle of batter onto fry pan. When bubbles start to appear, turn over the pancakes and cook briefly on the other side until golden brown.
- Spread 2 tablespoon of adzuki bean paste on one pancake, then cover with another to make a sandwich.