|170 g||high protein flour|
|9 g||milk powder|
|34 g||granulated sugar|
|13 g||chia seeds|
|30 g||unsalted butter|
|34 g||QL Omega Egg|
|50 g||boiled potato, mashed|
|42 g||potato, cut into cube|
|68 ml||cold water|
|1 tsp||instant dry yeast|
|1||QL Omega Egg, lightly beaten for egg wash|
|½ tsp||chia Seeds for topping|
- Bake 42g potato in preheat oven at 200°C for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Mix yeast, sugar and water in a mixing bowl and cover the top. Leave in a warm place for 20 minutes or until the yeast is activated bubbly. Then, add in the mashed potato.
- In a mixer using a dough hock, add flour, milk, salt and yeast mixture. Knead until combined well.
- Add butter and QL Omega Egg. Knead another 5-7 minutes until all ingredients combined well.
- Remove the dough from mixer and knead into a ball. Place in a bowl and cover the top. Set aside to let it rises for 90 minutes.
- Punch the air out from, add in chia seeds and baked potato. Knead for 3-4 minutes.
- Roll out the dough to 3cm thick and cut 4x4 cm squares. Repeat until the dough finished.
- Roll out the dough into balls and place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Press the dough down and brush with egg wash, sprinkle some chia seeds on top.
- Leave to rise for further 20 minutes.
- Bake in preheat oven at 200°C for 15 minutes or until brown in color.