Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
|8 - 10 pieces||QL MUSHROOM 6 in 1 Steamboat items, halved|
|4||shallots, thinly sliced|
|1 clove||garlic, thinly sliced|
|2 packets||fresh Udon, blanched and drained|
|2 - 3 tbsp||cooking oil|
|6 cloves||garlic, peeled and chopped finely|
|1 tbsp||light soy sauce|
|1 tbsp||dark soy sauce|
|1 tbsp||oyster sauce|
|2 tbsp||ground black pepper|
|Handful of green spring onions for garnishing|
- In a bowl, mix all the sauce ingredients together until combined.
- Heat up cooking oil in a wok, stir fry QL MUSHROOM 6 in 1 Steamboat items for 2-3 minutes, remove and set aside.
- In the same wok, sauté shallots and garlic until fragrant, then pour in the sauce.
- Add in udon and stir to mix well. Add in a little more water if the sauce is looking too dry.
- Simmer until sauce thicken.
- Finally, add in QL MUSHROOM 6 in 1 Steamboat items and mix well.
- Garnish with green spring onions before serve.
To find out more about MUSHROOM products and where to purchase, click here.