Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 8 minutes
|4||QL Omega eggs|
|4 tbsp||cheddar cheese|
|Salt and pepper to taste|
|Parsley to garnish|
- Separate QL Omega eggs. Place the egg whites in a large bowl and the egg yolks in a small bowl. Ensure the egg yolks are still intact.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk QL Omega egg white until a stiff peak is formed.
- Spoon the mixture into 4 mounds on a tray lined with parchment paper, make a deep well in the centre of each mound.
- Bake at a preheated oven at 170°C for 4 minutes. Then, carefully add in 1 QL Omega egg yolk to each mound. Sprinkle on the cheddar cheese.
- Season with salt and bake for another 3 – 4 minutes.
- Sprinkle with pepper and parsley before serving.