Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
|500 g||chicken fillets, sliced|
|2 tbsp||plain yogurt|
|2 tsp||ginger, minced|
|2 tsp||garlic, crushed|
|2 tbsp||vegetable oil|
|1½ tsp||ground cumin|
|1½ tsp||garam masala|
|3 drops||red food colouring|
|Salt to taste|
|¼ cup||pineapple, chopped|
|½||cucumber, thinly sliced|
|½||carrot, thinly sliced|
|1||onion, sliced thinly|
|4 slices||Figo Roti Pratha|
- In a bowl, combine yogurt, ginger, garlic, vegetable oil, ground cumin, garam masala, paprika, lemon juice, salt and red food colouring. Mix well.
- Add in the chicken and mix well ensuring that every piece is coated with the marinade.
- Set aside and let it marinate for 2 hours. Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Grill in the oven for 15 minutes.
- In a pan, pan fry the Figo Roti Pratha
- Serve the tandoori chicken with Figo Roti Pratha, cucumber, carrot, onions, yogurt sauce and lime.
To find out more about QL Figo Foods products and where to buy them, click here.