Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
|75 g||salted butter, soften + 1 tbsp salted butter|
|10 g||QL Omega egg yolk|
|130 g||plain flour|
|30 g||ground almond|
|15 g||almond strips|
|Few drops of orange red colouring, dark green colouring|
- Cream together butter and sugar until light and smooth. Add in QL Omega egg yolk gradually.
- Sift the flour, salt and ground almond together. Fold in the flour mixture to the butter mixture and mix until a dough is formed.
- Divide the dough to 40g to mix with 1 tbsp of salted butter and a few drops of dark green colouring. Transfer to a piping bag.
- Mix balance dough with a few drops of orange red colouring. Take 7g of dough and roll into ball shape, stick one almond strip to the center of the dough. Pipe the shape of a leaf at the side of almond strip. Repeat with the remaining dough
- Bake at 150°C in a preheated oven with top and bottom heat for 25-30 minutes or until done.