Cheese Fondue is such a classic party recipe and a bit of a throwback to the 1960s when it used to be the height of fashion. QL Kitchen’s Cheese Fondue recipe an easy, fun, crowd-pleaser of a dish, not to mention one of the most delightful ways to enjoy cheese.
Several cheeses are combined to create this Swiss, Italian and French (each country claims it for their own!) melted cheese dish that’s served communal style out of a pot. We’ve given it an extra fun twist by adding crab nuggets and lobster balls!
|60 g||Cheddar cheese|
|50 g||Parmesan cheese|
|1 packet||MUSHROOM Steamboat Selection 6 in 1|
- In a sauce pan melt butter then add in flour and cook for 1 minute.
- Next add in water and milk. Cook till mixture gets thick then add in salt.
- Add in parmesan and cheddar cheese and cook for another 1 minute.
- Once ready transfer to a fondue bowl and keep warm.
- Take 1 packet of MUSHROOM Steamboat Selection 6 in 1 balls and rinse through hot water to make it warm.
- Arrange MUSHROOM Steamboat Selection 6 in 1 beside fondue bowl. By using a fondue skewer, poke into crab nugget and dip into fondue. Serve warm.
To find out more about MUSHROOM products and where to purchase, click here.