Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
|18||tiger prawns, deveined with shell intact|
|4||QL Omega Egg Yolk, lightly beaten|
|2 tbsp||corn flour|
|4 tbsp||salted butter|
|Oil for frying|
|2 stalks||curry leaves|
|3||birds eye chillies, slice thinly|
|10||short green beans, halved|
- In a wok, on high heat, add butter and oil until it starts bubbling but be careful not to burn the butter.
- Using a metal ladle, slowly pour in the beaten QL Egg Yolk into the wok and stir vigorously in a small circle whilst it starts bubbles up.
- Keep stirring, as it gets frothier. Add in the sugar, curry leaves, bird’s eye chilli and beans.
- Stir for another 2 minutes. Drain the oil and set aside.
- Coat the prawns with the corn flour
- Fry the prawns until the skin is pink and cooked.
- Before serving, sprinkle the egg floss on top of the prawns.
QL Omega & QL Deli Fresh eggs are available at major hypermarkets and supermarkets. For more information on QL Eggs, click here.