Roll up the meat, we’re making some mouth-watering MUSHROOM Christmas Roll with Rosemary Butter! In this recipe, your favourite MUSHROOM Cheese Fish Tofu is wrapped in succulent chicken breast and turkey roll for a juicy bite of flavours in every slice.
Get rocking with this recipe for 2, perfect for a Christmas date between you and your partner.
|8 pieces||MUSHROOM Cheese Fish Tofu|
|2 tbsp||olive oil|
|8||brussels sprouts, halved|
|40 g||baby carrots|
|30 g||cherry tomatoes, halved|
|2 sprigs||fresh rosemary|
|Salt to taste|
|Black pepper to taste|
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Place the chicken breast between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and pound to flatten to 1/4-inch thickness using flat side of a meat pounder or rolling pin. Season with pepper and salt.
- Place the turkey roll and MUSHROOM Cheese Fish Tofu in the middle of chicken breast and roll it up. Using the plastic wrap to tighten the chicken roll, tuck in ends of chicken, remove the plastic and secure with toothpicks.
- Melt 3 tbsp butter with 1 tbsp olive oil in skillet over medium-high heat, put in the chicken roll and brown on all sides. Transfer skillet to oven, and bake at 220°C for 15 minutes.
- In another skillet, add 1 tbsp of olive oil, sauté the brussels sprouts, baby carrots and cherry tomatoes then keep aside.
- To make sauce, melt the remaining 2 tbsp butter in a skillet, add fresh rosemary sprigs and season with black pepper.
- Slice the chicken roll into 5-6 pieces. Assemble the chicken and vegetables on a plate. Spoon some rosemary butter over the chicken and serve immediately with a slice of lemon.
To find out more about MUSHROOM products and where to purchase, click here.