Enjoy another Malaysian favourite with this delicious Seafood Mee Goreng Mamak recipe.
A great addition to the list of all-time Malaysian favourites, the seafood mee goreng mamak includes a variety of quality seafood infused with the spiciness of the noodles. While the sweet and spicy flavour excite your palate, the nutty flavour from the peanut sauce will be a refreshing twist to this classic recipe.
Lots of yummy MUSHROOM products are used in this seafood mee goreng mamak recipe. MUSHROOM make nutritious and great tasting frozen food products that add a whole new meaning to convenient cooking! Check out the full range of MUSHROOM products at your local supermarket.
|350 g||yellow mee|
|1||red onion, sliced|
|3 pips||garlic, chopped|
|2 tbsp||chilli boh|
|2||QL Deli Fresh eggs|
|4 pieces||MUSHROOM Seafood Tofu|
|6 pieces||MUSHROOM King Crab Chunk|
|4 pieces||MUSHROOM Flavoured Lobster Ball|
|4 tbsp||peanut sauce|
|A bunch of||mustard Greens (sawi)|
|3 tbsp||chilli sauce|
|1 tbsp||kicap manis|
|4 tbsp||cooking oil|
|2||red chilli, sliced|
|2 tbsp||deep fried onion|
- Wash yellow mee through running water and set aside.
- Heat up cooking oil in a frying pan and sauté onion and garlic till fragrant then add in chilli boh.
- Next, add in MUSHROOM Seafood Tofu, MUSHROOM King Crab Chunk and MUSHROOM Flavoured Lobster Balls.
- Put in yellow noodles and stir well.
- Add in peanut sauce, chilli sauce and kicap manis.
- Push noodles aside and pour in QL Deli Fresh eggs in centre of wok. Once almost cooked, stir well with noodles and lastly add in mustard greens (sawi).
- Serve hot and garnish with deep fried onion and cut red chillies on top.
To find out more about MUSHROOM products and where to purchase, click here.
QL Omega & QL Deli Fresh eggs are available at major hypermarkets and supermarkets. For more information on QL Eggs, click here.