Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Makes: 2-3 containers
|½ tsp||fennel powder|
|1 tsp||coriander powder|
|½ tsp||cumin powder|
|1 tsp||curry powder|
|1 tbsp||dried shrimps, grounded|
|1||QL Omega egg|
|2 stalks||curry leaves|
|3 cloves||garlic, thinly sliced|
|Salt to taste|
|2 tbsp||cold water|
|Oil for frying|
- In a bowl, mix together fennel powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, curry powder, salt, dried shrimps and flour.
- Add in QL Omega Egg and margarine into the flour mixture. Mix well.
- Knead the mixture evenly until dough is formed. Add in the cold water.
- Pinch a bit of the dough and press against the 'kuih siput' board.
- Roll out the dough on the board and remove it.
- Fry 'kuih siput' with some curry leaves, garlic slices at medium heat until golden brown.
- Set aside to cool then store in an airtight container.
QL Omega & QL Deli Fresh eggs are available at major hypermarkets and supermarkets. For more information on QL Eggs, click here.