Preparation time: 4 hour
Cooking time: 30 minutes
|100 g||rice flour|
|18 g||tapioca flour|
|18 g||potato starch|
|1 tbsp||cooking oil|
|1||QL Omega Egg|
|75 g||minced chicken|
|30 g||wood ear mushrooms, soaked and finely sliced|
|20 g||shallot, chopped|
|¼ tsp||black pepper|
|1 tsp||cooking oil|
|3 tbsp||warm water|
|1 tbsp||fish sauce|
|2 tbsp||lime juice|
|1 tsp||garlic, chopped|
|1 tsp||bird’s eye chillies, diced|
|20 g||shallot, fried|
|40 g||bean sprouts, blanched|
|10 g||coriander leaves, chopped|
- To make the batter, in a mixing bowl, add in rice flour, tapioca flour, potato starch, salt, cooking oil and water together. Set the batter aside for 4 hours.
- To make the filling, season minced chicken with salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside for 10 minutes.
- In a pan, heat cooking oil and fry shallot until slightly golden. Add in chicken and mushroom and fry until cooked. Set aside.
- To make the dipping sauce, mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- After the batter is fully rested, add QL Omega Egg in the batter. Mix well.
- In a tray, grease some cooking oil on the surface. Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium high, grease with some cooking oil.
- When the pan is hot, pour a ladle of batter. Tilt the pan to coat the bottom with an even round crepe. Cover and allow the crepe to steam for 1 minute. When the crepe turns translucent, remove from pan. Repeat the same for the rest of the batter.
- To assemble the dish, add filling onto the crepe and roll it. Slice the rice rolls into bite-size thick. Top it with fried shallot and bean sprouts.
- Serve hot with the dipping sauce.