Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
|500 g||MUSHROOM Frozen Fried Fish Ball (S), thawed|
|4||salted egg yolk, steamed for 5 minutes and mashed|
|3 cloves||garlic, finely chopped|
|300 ml||evaporated milk|
|3||kaffir lime leaves, slice thinly|
|Fresh chillies, sliced|
|Kaffir lime leaves|
- In a deep pan, heat up the oil and butter and sauté the garlic until fragrant.
- Add in the mashed salted egg and evaporated milk. Stir continuously. When it bubbles and thickens, add in MUSHROOM Frozen Fried Fish Ball and mix well.
- Add in sugar and stir for a couple of minutes, making sure to coat every MUSHROOM Frozen Fried Fish Balls well.
- Remove from the heat and add in the kaffir lime leaves.
- Before serving, garnish with coriander, fresh chillies and kaffir lime leaves.
QL Chef Tip:
- For extra heat, add in Bird’s eye chili.
To find out more about MUSHROOM products and where to purchase, click here.