This seafood kerabu, or seafood salad recipe is a refreshing salad balanced with a burst of tropical flavours – fruity, spicy, sweet and sour!
This delicious recipe is absolutely easy to make and will leave you completely satisfied!
|400 g||unripe green mangoes|
|3 tbsp||fish sauce|
|2 tbsp||lime juice|
|2||bird’s eye chillies, sliced|
|3||shallots, thinly sliced|
|10 pieces||MUSHROOM Sashimi Snow Crab Sticks|
|2 tbsp||dried shrimps, chopped|
|3 tbsp||toasted peanuts, crushed|
- Hold the peeled mango over a shredder and grate to make matchstick shreds. Alternatively, hold the mango in the palm of one hand and with a sharp knife in your other hand, make vertical cuts down to the stone, keeping the cuts close together. Hold the knife horizontally and slice across to make shreds. Repeat on the other side of the mango. Put in a bowl and keep in the refrigerator.
- Shell and de-vein the prawns without removing the tails. Blanch in boiling water until just done, remove and put in cold water.
- Mix fish sauce, sugar, lime juice and bird's eye chilies. Toss in shallots and mix well.
- Bring mango out form the refrigerator; add prawns, MUSHROOM Sashimi Snow Crab Sticks and dried shrimps.
- Pour in the sauce and toss well. Sprinkle toasted peanuts over.
- Serve cold.
To find out more about MUSHROOM products and where to purchase, click here.