Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Servings: 4 - 5
|200 g||MUSHROOM Seafood Tofu|
|3||crab sticks, shredded|
|100 g||pumpkin, steamed and mashed|
|1 cup||chicken stock|
|50 g||sweet snow peas|
|Salt and white pepper to taste|
- In a pan, heat oil and quickly fry the MUSHROOM Seafood Tofu for a few minutes. Set aside.
- Coat the shredded crab sticks with cornflour and fry until crispy. Set aside.
- Using another pan, heat 1 tbsp of oil before adding in mashed pumpkin and chicken stock. Mix well and let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Then, add in MUSHROOM Seafood Tofu and sweet peas.
- Season to taste and simmer for another 4- 5 minutes until the snow peas are cooked and crunchy.
- Serve on a plate with the crispy crab sticks.
To find out more about MUSHROOM products and where to purchase, click here.