The rich grounded aroma imparted by beef bone makes it a perfect steamboat broth for meat and vegetables. Surprisingly easy to make, the flavour improves the longer you leave it to simmer. You can enhance it further by using different herbs and spices to suit your taste.
This sup tulang recipe uses 4 delicious MUSHROOM products: QQ Fish Filament, Frozen Fried Fish Balls, Crab Flavored Nuggets and Fish Sandwich. MUSHROOM products are highly popular and are noted specially for their delicious and springy texture. You can check out the full range of MUSHROOM products here.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
|3||red onions (slice)|
|1/2 tbsp||rempah soup|
|1 inch||ginger (thinly slice)|
|500 g||beef bones|
|1 tbsp||fried shallots|
|1/2 tsp||black pepper|
|Coriander leaves (garnish)|
|1 packet||MUSHROOM QQ Fish Filament 500g|
|1 packet||MUSHROOM Frozen Fried Fish Ball (S) 500g|
|1 packet||MUSHROOM Crab Flavored Nugget 500g|
|1 packet||MUSHROOM Fish Sandwich 500g|
- Sauté garlic and onion with oil till fragrant and slightly brown.
- Put in beef bones, water, bunjut sup, rempah sup, ginger, water and simmer for 40 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and garnish with coriander leaves.
- To serve, pour stock into a steamboat pot and bring to a boil. Add in the steamboat ingredients and bring to a boil again.
- Dish out cooked ingredients and serve with your favourite dipping sauce, fried chopped garlic or shallots, chopped spring onion or other condiments.
To find out more about MUSHROOM products and where to purchase, click here.