Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
|4 tbsp||vegetable oil|
|1½ tbsp||mixed halba|
|2 sprigs||curry leaf|
|2||Bombay onions, finely chopped|
|2 cloves||garlic, chopped|
|3 tbsp||fish curry powder + 2 tbsp water (to make a paste)|
|1½ - 2 cup||water|
|1 packet||MUSHROOM Curry Fish Ball|
|3||medium ripe tomatoes, quartered|
|100 ml||coconut milk|
|Salt to taste|
- Heat the oil in a pot and add in the mixed halba and curry leaves. Sauté on low heat for a couple of minutes.
- Add in the onions and garlic and cook until softened.
- Add the fish curry paste and sauté until the mixture is fragrant and the oil splits.
- Pour in the water, potatoes and let it simmer for 10 minutes until the potatoes have soften.
- Add the MUSHROOM Curry Fish Ball, okras and tomatoes, simmering for another 10 minutes.
- Mix in the coconut milk once the okras have softened. Serve on a bed of hot rice with some stir-fried vegetables.
To find out more about MUSHROOM products and where to purchase, click here.